Congrats on your promotion from “When will you marry?” to “When are you going have babies?”! Everything now feels like a fairytale, doesn’t it? You are in love and every quirk from your loved one looks cute. He/she did something annoying? Cute! He/she didn’t cover their mouth when sneezing? Cute!
Good news! You still haven’t got tired of each other.
Of course, marriage is a serious thing but, since you are still a newlywed, so let’s put some humour on the advice I have for you.
- Never go to bed angry. Instead, stay up and fight all night!
Sure, it’s stupid but as time goes by, you will see that most of the fights you have are about trivial things.
- Be aware that marriage is made by two people: the one which is always right and the husband.
- Well, there is no secret for a happy marriage but if you want to be happy with a man, love him less and try to understand him more; If you are trying to live with a woman, love her more and try to understand her less.
- That brings us to this: Do want to make your wife happy? You can’t. Women are always unhappy no matter what you do. You can try but she will never by 100% happy.
- You know when your hopes and dreams are completely unachievable? Women enter marriage thinking their husband will change. Men enter it with the hope their wife will not.
- This one is for the husbands around here: Never laugh at your wife’s choices. You were one of them.
- For the all the women reading this: A man can be the head of the house, but the woman is a neck and she may turn the head any direction she wants!
- If you are feeling down and bored remember that marriage will let you annoy that special person forever
- You know women like to talk a lot and may have some secrets to share. Husbands are the best person to share your secrets with. They won’t tell anyone because they are not even listening!
- I know you are still newlyweds but this one is extremely important. You know how love is blind? Well… Marriage restores its sight.
- And, of course, marriage is a beautiful institution. But, who wants to live in an institution?
- When marrying, be smart. Marry someone who has a different favorite cereal than you, so that they don’t eat all of yours.
- Probably, before getting married you already have some sort of notion about this. In a relationship will can’t ever trust the time the other tells you. Did your husband say he would be home at 11 PM after a night out with friends? Wrong! Don’t count with him being home before 1 AM.
- Of course, women are liars too. If your wife tells you she will take 5 or 10 minutes to get ready, you better find something to do for the next hour or so.
Welcome to the dangerous world of married life. It‘s too late to repent! Have an amazing journey!
Of course, the journey will be beautiful. It all starts when your officiant says “You may now change your Facebook status!” erhm… Sorry. “You may now kiss the bride!”
Then queues the reception. You know everything went perfectly if at the end of the wedding party you are married to the one you love.
From now on, men don’t you forget this golden rule: keep your eyes down. Sorry, but it is over. You can’t check out girls anymore. Plus, anything that happens from now on you will be the one responsible for it.
Read More: Marriage Advises